Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Camping. In a Tent. In January. In Canada.

What a rotten little non-blogger I've been.

Summary of the rest of the workweek...

Work went well the rest of the week. It was the first week where the boys went to the babysitter for five full days. That was fine too. They were a little under the weather, but nothing too major..

Wednesday night Mom and I went to Bingo. Kelly had strep throat so she didn't go. We didn't win. Oy.

Thursday...ummmmm. Drawing a blank. Boys had a bath in the evening.

Last night, we had Deidre & Greg & Connor over. Deidre & I did a teeny bit of shopping and aside from needing to buy pop and milk, I picked up three shirts for five bucks each. One beige, one pale pink and one light aqua. Can't beat the price!

We watched the movie "Employee of the Month". We had plenty of distraction with two three-year-olds and a one-year-old running around but the movie was pretty funny.

After they left Cooper whom I had hoped would have been asleep by that time, was wide awake and very fussy. He cut his FOURTH tooth this week (when I wasn't looking) and I think that must be what's been bothering him. I gave him some Tylenol and put some orajel in his mouth, which he seems to despise. I fed him. I gave him a bottle. He got so worked up he went on a coughing bout and barfed up his milk. OY. Cleanup wasn't too bad...he mostly barfed on his blanket so it was fairly contained. After a while of not being able to console him again, I gave him another bottle and he fell asleep immediately. I stayed up for awhile then went to bed.

Yesterday when we got home, Carter informed me he wanted to go camping. So I got Chris to find our old 3-man tent and this morning I set it up in the boys' room. Picture it if you will. The room is 7'x12' and the tent takes up darn near half of it. Carter seems to think it's pretty cool. Just wait 'til I find the air pump and I'll blow up the air mattress to put in there. Today I'm thinkin' I'm a cool Mom. heehee

Tonight I'm going to Bingo with Kelly and the girls we went out with the evening before New Year's eve. Should be a hoot. (Yes, Bingo twice in one week...addict?)

Here is my latest entry to the Amazing Digiscrapping Race...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Girl.....what fun! You are a GREAT mom. We're still mopping up snot, puke, and the rest. But, it looks like we're all on the mend!

Hope I find you this afternoon. . . and if you're BINGO-ing tonight, maybe (just maybe) I'll get some "real" scrapbooking done. wink wink!

Angie

Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Great blog Melly....nice to hear from you. Love the LO - so cute - you are such a clever bunny - you can turn your hand to anything :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home