Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tag...I'm "IT"

Okay, I know I blabbed in my long post for the day, but I have to blog once more 'cause I've been tagged by one Ms. Lori G...here you go!
5 cool things about me:
1. I have a freakish memory for numbers, especially phone numbers and license plates.
2. I just got back to work after my one-year maternity leave...and I'm loving it.
3. There's not a waking hour of pretty much every day where I'm not within arm's reach of a computer.
4. I want Ty Pennington to do an extreme makeover on my house...if any of y'all know the guy, send him my way. Pretty Please.
5. I love my computer - because so many of my friends are "in" it.
Now, who to tag? Who the heck reads this? Okay, Angie, Helen, Beth, Vicky, Christy. (Angie I know you were tagged by Lori too, but if you do it for Lori, it counts here too!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I want Ty here first... :)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:30:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool my friend...very cool!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:05:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool my friend...very cool!! Would love to be tagged but would be hard pressed to think of five cool things....but I am off to read Angie's I am sure to get a giggle there also :)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:06:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home