Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happiness Is Yelling Bingo...

...Or hearing the person you're sharing the winnings with yell it!

Kelly won Bingo twice! Yay Kelly. And yay me! There was another winner both times, so she got half the pot then I got half of that! There were six of us together and it was hi-larious. Never a dull moment!

I came home and Carter is camping out in his tent. I didn't get the air mattress in there yet, but I put his bed mattress in there for now. Chris had a little flashlight in the little mesh hanger thingie so there was a soft glow in his room. It is so cute. He has a horrid cough but is in good spirits. And it's a couple minutes from eleven o'clock and he's still up. Perhaps due to the nap this afternoon or the Coke I let him have before I left for Bingo? heehee.

Well I had a FVC from Timmy's at Bingo and a Coke too, so I might be up for awhile. Might just do some scrapping!

Thanks Kelly for being such a winner!


Edited to add:

Here is a page I did of my cousin Roberta's kids...with a kit I got as a prize from being in the Amazing Digiscrapping Race...it's called Beachy Keen from Scrapdish. What a gorgeous picture of the two of them. I had to borrow it and scrap it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Sounds like too much fun going on at your place..camping...bingo! WTG you busy beaver :) Another nice LO and you are right - great photo. Monday morning here...have a great week my friend :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey there, girlie! Great layout. I mean, stunning!

And, winning at bingo, too?

Whoo hoo!

Angie

Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home