Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall Fair Weekend

Ahhh. The sweet, however brief sounds of silence. The boys are eating pancakes as I steal a moment to blog.

This past weekend was our Fall Fair. On Friday I had my "me" day. Man those go by quickly! In the afternoon I went to the fair to sell draw tickets with Diane. I picked up the boys and we came home. I grabbed everything we needed for the fair and once Chris came home and showered and shaved we headed for the fair.

We had a great time. Both boys were eager to go on the rides; I have a few pictures but most are blurry because they are action shots on the rides. We saw Cindy and her family and Mom and Dad were there for awhile.

We had plenty of (junk) food and fun. It was getting late for the boys though I'm sure they would have kept on going. So we came home. Cooper went to sleep on the way home; Carter was up for awhile longer.

Saturday afternoon Cindy stopped by. They had plans to go out for supper so she brought Dominic and Noah over for a visit. Chris had company outside. I went to pick up some pizza for everyone to have for supper.

Cindy picked up the boys around ten; right around the time Chris's friends left. We had a visit then they left.

Sunday I skipped church; Chris had plans to go fishing bright and early and he was gone the whole day. I had a great day with the boys. I was hoping to get some scrapping done but I didn't get to sit down long enough! I managed to squeeze in a couple loads of laundry and did a tiny bit of tidying.

So it's Monday now and my first day off of the week. I neeeeeeed to shower and do my hair. I'm thinkin' of getting these boys out of the house so we all don't go stir crazy on the first day. (Well, me, anyway!)

I'll come back and post pictures of the fair later...

2 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

have missed you mucho, and was happy to see a fresh post...

Monday, August 27, 2007 2:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey there. . . .glad you're having good times.

Are your boys home this week, too?

A

Monday, August 27, 2007 7:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home