Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Like a Real Scrapper!

It was a little rough getting up yesterday morning but we made it off to the sitter and I had a good day at work. Kelly and I went to Bingo...we went to a different place and of course we had oodles of fun. I won one of the early bird games so we split $51.50.

I got home and the kids were asleep. Poor Chris was all stressed because Cooper took a tumble on the stairs. They were coming in from playing outside and Cooper lost his balance. Chris reached for him but he toppled over and went down. Fortunately it's a short, shallow, carpeted staircase and there is a carpeted subfloor at the bottom. It could have been way worse. Chris said he only cried for a minute and carried on playing. Thank God for that! And he didn't go to sleep right away or anything. I looked him over quickly and didn't see any boo-boos anywhere so all was well. I didn't even touch the computer; I just went to bed.

This morning went well; Chris helped me drag myself out of bed so I could have a shower and do my hair. Work was fine though I was a bit tired and achy most of the day. During my lunch hour I met up with Cindy and her family for a Chinese buffet. Mmmmm. After that I went downtown to get some of my 12x12 layouts printed!!! This is the first time I've ever had any of my layouts printed 12x12 aside from the time Christy printed one for me to give to my sister. They turned out awesome. You can really see how digital scrapbooking is meant for printing full-size! The resolution turned out incredibly and you can really see the texture! OMGIWASSOEXCITED! I'll be sure to have plenty more printed now, but I'm hoping to send away for them in case I can get a better price.

I picked up the kids and we came home. I immediately put my layouts into my scrapbook. Now I feel like a REAL scrapper! hee hee. Chris came home and I did an A&W run for supper. We had a little picnic outside. I took Carter for a little visit to Chris's Grandpa's house and to the video store. I rented "Vacancy" and we're just watching it now. It is suspenseful, but pretty lame. Cooper was up quite a bit during it so we kept pausing it. Now it's over and Chris put Cooper back to bed so I'm outta here. I was ready to go to bed at about 8:00. I'm almost finished a layout for the Race. We had to base it on our favourite movie. I'll be posting it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

huh?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Isn't it wonderful? Great post, by the way! ; )

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home