Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, October 26, 2007

FRIDAY!

Yeehaw, it's Friday! I had a great day today from beginning to end. I got up in time to have a shower, bathe two boys, feed everyone and get out the door with enough time to drop off the boys and do a run to Tim Horton's for a tea for Kelly and my FVC.

Work was great all day. Busy but good. At lunchtime Kelly and I went to Tim Horton's. I had a turkey sandwich and ANOTHER French Vanilla Cappuccino. We picked up Carter and when I took him in to school, the teacher gave me his school picture. Oh...My...God. I almost cried. It is so gorgeous! And seriously, I'm not just saying that because I'm his mother. See for yourself!?


I had to ask the teacher, "Who the heck got him to smile like that!?" It's just perfect. They didn't offer any proofs, so I had no idea what I'd be getting. I'm in love. I had such a proud Mommy afternoon showing everyone at work.

I picked up the boys and we stopped to visit Chris at the shop. We wanted to barbecue for supper, so as soon as he got home I took Cooper to the grocery store to pick up steaks. I grabbed just a few other things including a huge pumpkin; Cooper was going nuts over the pumpkin bins. He's been absolutely obsessed with it since the moment he saw it. He played with it all night. Here are a couple pictures:





Cindy stopped by with the boys after the school Halloween dance. They were still dressed in their spooky costumes. I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures. I rented the movie Meet the Robinsons today; I took Carter to see it at the theatre months ago. I recall his interest in it; enough interest to keep him in his seat for the entire movie. I put the movie in his Kaboodle wish list. And I see Chris has added some stuff to his Kaboodle list too. What a great way to make lists for us to get stuff for each other for Christmas or birthdays! There's a slideshow for each of us in the right sidebar. Fun stuff!

It's a bit after ten and everyone has been sleeping for at least a half an hour. I'm tempted to go crawl into bed myself...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Melly! That's so adorable! I saw it on your hello image and new I had to pop over here and see it larger! Isn't that wonderful? Benjamin's picture last year was a.w.f.u.l. but this year's was perfect... I'll have to scan it and put it on my blog too! LOL! Those pics of Cooper with the pumpkin are so cute too... and I love your blog header! You're just too creative! :)

Saturday, October 27, 2007 4:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Hey Melly! Just come on over to say "hi" and see your beautiful boys!

Monday, October 29, 2007 12:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home