Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Happiness is Yelling

Bingo! Even when it's a hundred bucks and there are two other winners and Kelly and I split our winnings. It just feels good to win.

Work FLEW by today. Before I knew it, it was lunchtime. I went for lunch with Kelly and her friend Gwen. I rushed to take Carter to school and I was walking out of the school when the bell rang. I'm pretty sure it's a three-minute bell so we got there just in time. He really seems to be enjoying school and is very interested in words and letters. It's fun to watch him write his name or spell things when I tell him the letters.

Kelly picked Mom and me up at my house in her new Trailblazer. Sweet ride. She's like a kid with a new toy. Auntie Maggie called me to offer some beef stew she made and some Butternut Squash soup, which I took to Bingo in a thermos and it was sooooo goooooood! Chris and the boys were sleeping when I got home so I haven't asked how the boys enjoyed their supper.

I'm super tired and I plan on getting more than three hours of sleep tonight. I promise myself. As long as Cooper stays down for the count; we'll see. Last night I did end up staying up to watch the movie Fracture. It was good. Anthony Hopkins plays such a good psycho person and that other guy in the movie whose name I forget (he was in the Notebook) is a good actor too.

Well I'm outta here. A couple things to print before bed and maybe a couple Sudoku puzzles before I crash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Don't blame you for not sudoku-ing. . it's late.

See ya tomorrow, I hope!!

Monday, October 22, 2007 11:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger *~*Jill*~* said...

I dunno about yelling bingo, but sometimes happiness truly is just yelling ;)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home