Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Have A Question

Why oh why do little children get up even earlier on Saturday mornings? I mean, there is no real set bedtime around here since the kids take random-length naps at the babysitter's house and therefore get tired at varying times, but why on a Saturday morning when **I** don't have to get up do they have to be up even earlier and so much more full of energy? Oh, and poop too. A perfectly unpleasant way to start the day...cleaning someone else's butt.

Okay, rant over. I've resigned myself to the fact that I have to put on my best Mommy face now and suck it up and deal. I didn't go to bed too late so I had a decent sleep.

Yesterday was an average day. After work Chris worked on the truck one last time and had great success with the brakes this time and is much relieved. Now he can take it for a safety certificate and get it on the road. Now it would be nice if he could sell the other truck. Anyone want to buy a 1987 Bronco?

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Just wait. . . when they're older, it will be Saturday - during Thanksgiving weekend - and your oldest will "announce" to you that his science fair project raw data is due in a week. Then he'll tell you that he's done NOTHING toward the completion of this project because he's been so consumed with Cartoon Network and Disney Channel.

I think, if I changed a dirty diaper right now, I'd be living in nirvana. No???

Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:30:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home