Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Computer Has Been Hacked!

Well it seems as though Carter has officially taken over my computer. After he plays games for awhile, he gets in a very intense, grouchy mood. I've cut down his computer time, which ticks him off of course. I had to change my computer password so he can't just log on as he pleases. I always include a password hint, which is the actual password in this case, and I peeked in and watched him type in letter by letter, checking back at the password hint to make sure he got it right. So he's right back in there. But now he knows he has a set amount of computer time.

Today was a good day at work. At lunchtime I went to fill up the Jeep with gas. It's still cold out so I gave a hasty apology to the gas pump guy before I went in to pay. I went to grab myself a sub and the lineup was long enough that I had to go directly to pick up Carter for school. With the few minutes I had left after that, I returned to the office to eat my lunch.

Since it was fairly cold out, I went to pick up Carter from school so he wouldn't have to walk. I'm much more tolerant of cold weather than I used to be, but I'm really looking forward to no ski-pants and windchill and winter gear. I want to wear sandals. Now.

When Chris got home from work, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few groceries. Chris suggested having sandwiches for supper, bless his heart, so I picked up some assorted lunchmeat and buns. I also needed bread, milk and butter, wax paper and a new rubber spatula. Mine are all melted, so I picked up a silicone one that can withstand 450ºF. That ought to do it. Chris made his third attempt at watching My Best Friend's Girl, but this time he lasted maybe fifteen minutes. I'm hoping by the end of the week when I have to return it, he'll be finished watching it.

Carter is also asleep but Cooper keeps darting in and out of the living room and his room. He'll probably stay up until the usual ten or ten-thirty. I'm starting to feel like I'm fading too. I stayed up late working on some adorable valentine cards for Carter to give out at school.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In about five years you will be asking Carter for help with any computer problems you have.:)

Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I keep thinking that I want to make Caroline's valentines this year. Hmmmm. Better get started, eh??

Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home