Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Almost the Weekend

It's been a quick week, but Friday is definitely welcome!

I actually enjoyed basking in a tiny bit of sunshine today. After work I picked up the boys. It poured rain then was sunny then poured rain then was sunny. Somewhere in there I sat out in a lawnchair while the boys played outside.

Chris came home and cut the grass. I took Carter for a ride to Wal-Mart to pick up something for supper. I bought a couple rising crust pizzas and some round pizza pans since I didn't have any of those. They were on sale for four bucks each. The pizzas were only five bucks each so for under twenty bucks we had two pizzas complete with pans for less than what I would have spent ordering in pizza. Yay me.

Carter's class went on a field trip to a farm today. I wish I knew more in advance it was happening; I'd have loved to go along.

We have a couple items on the agenda for this weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home