Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Nothing Like Sleeping Under the...Uh...Stars?

Okay so I didn't do my hair again...I was pretty tired this evening.

The evening was topped off by Cooper having a coughing bout and upchucking a previously-drank bottle of milk on himself. And me. Niiiiiiiiice. That prompted a bath, which was needed anyway, but I was feeling too lazy to do. So I hopped in the tub with Cooper and Carter dove in too. It was quite the splash fest, then I got out with Cooper and left Carter to swim for a bit and Chris took over the supervision while I toweled off Coopy and myself.

Cooper went to bed around nine, but Carter was still going strong by ten. I had pumped up the air mattress inside the tent, (that was a good workout), and put on a movie. It was hilarious to me, when Carter looked up inside the tent and said he couldn't see the stars. What a goof.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Not a "goof" - IMAGINATION and great to see! Don't you just love baths with the kids :) and what is this "Coopy"!?!?!?!?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I find it funny that you failed to mention that you were web-camming with MY better half when all the circus-like atmosphere began!

ha ha ha ha!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home