Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Did **NOT** Order a Wake-up Call

Yesterday was a good Friday at work. I was quite busy and instead of leaving my desk all tidy as a present to myself on Monday morning, I left it in a haphazard disarray. Oh well. It will still be there Monday!

I picked up the boys and we came home. Dad called to invite us for supper since he had totally cooked a meal in their new crockpot. Chris met us there. Dad made a deer roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. It was delish!

We watched "Ghost Whisperer" and "Las Vegas" then we brought the boys home. Both of them had fallen asleep there, and when we came home they stayed asleep. I was very tired and crawled in the tent with Carter. I woke up at some time in the middle of the night and went to my own bed.

Chris got up at his usual time and was about to leave for work when Cooper woke up. I was going to wait it out to see if he'd go back to sleep, but Carter got up too. Saturday...a day I don't have to get up and get three people ready, and I get a six o'clock wake-up call. Not fair.

We had a pretty fun morning despite my tiredness, until Carter managed to find a pen and poke a hole in the air mattress in the tent. I was sooooooooo mad but I couldn't be mad at him because he shouldn't have been able to find a pen. I found a little plastic patch to try to hold in the air, but it's on the sort of felt surface of the mattress and I'm doubting that will hold it. I need something bigger to fix it.

Cooper went down for a nap around ten thirty but Carter is pretty hit-and-miss with napping these days. And after the pen-mattress fiasco I didn't dare doze off. He might find a knife somewhere and give me a splenectomy while I sleep or something.

Now Chris is home from work and if I'm lucky he'll let me go take a nap. Wish me luck. I doubt that's going to happen.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I finished a layout for Christy's new "Dreams of Spring" kit. Here it is. You can click on the image to enlarge it and see the credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger noee01 said...

Beautiful flower! I am so ready for spring!

Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Petra said...

Beautiful page and flower...very sharp!!
So sorry about the matrass...hope you´ll find soemthing good to fix it:)

Hope you can slep in a little tomorrow;)

have a great weekend!!

Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home