Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quality Family Time

This morning made for an easier getaway with the boys again. Whew. And my hormones are starting to settle.

At lunchtime I went to see Chris to see if he wanted me to bring him lunch. He had already had lunch, so I sat and visited with him for a bit. I went back to work and had a good afternoon.

It was about ten degrees less cold (can't really say warmer!) than usual today, but the wind made it just as cold as usual.

After Chris came home and showered, I did a run to KFC for a few twisters and some fries'n'gravy for supper. Haven't had KFC in awhile, and no wonder. I bought four twisters, an order of 15 chicken fries, a medium fries and gravy and there went thirty-five bucks. Whoa.

On his way home, Chris stopped at the video store to get a couple movies. He's been dying to watch "Saw III". I haven't. He also got "Open Season", a cute animated movie with animals. We put it on right after supper and Carter fell asleep very shortly after. He seemed to be enjoying it before he zonked out.

Dad stopped in for a visit and watched the rest of the movie with us. Cooper fell asleep near the end of it. After Dad left, Chris put on "Saw III". I saw part one and thought it was gruesome, yet very cleverly written. Chris saw part two but I didn't. And here we are with part three. Very icky-poo.

I'm trying to blog and then do some scrapbooking, but the movie is getting my attention especially when something grody happens. We'll see what I get accomplished.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I can honestly say that I have *NO* desire to see Saw. . .1, 2, or 3. Hope you liked them!!!

Haven't checked the gallery yet - will be looking for some new Melly layouts!!! : )

Friday, February 09, 2007 12:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Alissa said...

We watched open season too, a cute movie that my dd loved. Hope you were able to get a page done while watching a horror movie, lol.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:16:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, KFC sounds so good right now!! *lol* I might have to venture out into the cold to get me some thanks to you. :)

Yuck on 'The Saw III.' I hate scary movies.

love, me <><

Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home