Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, February 02, 2007

I Was in the Paper Today!

I can't think of a single reason I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Some anonymous commenter advised me that I should update, so here goes. I stayed up 'til one-ish two nights in a row. I worked on a couple layouts for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. Here they are; the second layout is the last for the race; the finish line. Hopefully Vicky and I will win the Grand Prize draw!



Work went well the rest of the week. Kelly's hubby is in town from working far away, so we didn't go to Bingo this week. See? I'm not that bad of a junkie; I'd have gone without her if I really wanted to. haha.

This morning I had an appointment at the doctor. It was time for my bi-annual check-up of my girl-parts. Doc says everything looks healthy and is all still in the right place. Yay me! Of course it was sooooo cold this morning and the paper shirt and paper blanket did NOT suffice.

Cooper still has his cough, but not nearly as bad as it was. It's been such a pleasure having both my kids sleep through the night over the past while. This morning Cooper didn't get up until the very minute I HAD to get him dressed and out the door. Poor kid is really cutting a lot of teeth lately. He's up to five and there's another top tooth making its way through. So he has four front teeth (two top and two bottom) and one next to the front teeth on the top. He's looking different already now that the teeth are all more visible. Almost time to take him in for another fluoride varnish to protect those little chiclets!

Well, it's just about midnight and I don't know if I can manage to stay up and scrap anything, so I might just head for bed. I told Carter I would go camping with him, and since my favourite pillow is already in there, I'm heading for tentville. Tomorrow I have the pleasure of going for a facial. I have a gift certificate and I booked this appointment in November. I can't wait to be treated to all that pampering!

3 Comments:

Blogger FluorideNews said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 3:21:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, lookie you. . .you're attracting all sorts of (ahem) comments.

Love your update . .and of course, the picture/layout of caroline cracks me up.

Watch, someone with the "Society to Prevent Unlawful Use of Tampons" will leave the next comment.

Hope I find you later. . . I've kind of got a hankering for some fluoride. . . .

Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Hey Melly....hope the TLC for yourself goes well and that all those little coughing germs soon disappear. Great new LOs - good luck with the comp!

Saturday, February 03, 2007 9:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home