Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Windchill Factor Can Buzz Off

It's still super cold here. I can't really complain since I work indoors and at home my vehicle gets to be in the garage. But it does suck to get the kids so bundled just to go a few blocks in the morning!

It's supposed to change by the weekend. I mean, it's expected the weather will be like this in January and/or February around here, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it! At least it doesn't snow when it's this cold. And we have to be thankful we don't get earthquakes or tornadoes around here (well, not overly big nasty ones, anyway).

Work went well. Ol' Aunt Flo swung by the other day and she really knocked me down today. I am soooooo tired. And pretty bitchy too. I think I'll head for bed a bit earlier tonight so I can fight my hormonal urges to scream and yell with at least a bit more energy. Or at least scream and yell with a bit more energy. Ha.

Chris had to go work in the absolute boonies today. In the nasty nasty cold. Again, I'm thankful to work indoors and feel badly for him because he doesn't always get to. He just got home at about nine o'clock this evening. Poor guy.

Carter didn't nap today so he was particularly grouchy and whiny this evening. He went to sleep before, though not long before Cooper did. Now they're both out and while this used to be my time to "party" and have some time to myself, I'm just jonesing for my pillow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey girlie--glad to see you blogged. Someone (ahem) hasn't blogged recently. Better go do that.

Hope I can find you tonight. Sorry things have been crabby with you . . .but it'll pass in a couple days : )

Angie

Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home