Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whee! Lookie Meeeeeee!

Okay, so I couldn't get to sleep. Everyone else is down for the night (hopefully) but I got up again. I was just about to cash in my chips for the last time when I got an email about one of the layouts I did for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. I went to see what the comment was and at the bottom it told me that I'm one of the five Race layouts on the homepage at NDISB! My "Hey Little Me" layout is on there. Woohoo! Very exciting.

Here is the link to the homepage, and here is the link to the layout I did in the gallery there. It will be on the homepage for the week.

My shoulder feels a little bit better...I tried using the shiatsu massager on it. If it weren't so noisy, I'd likely have fallen asleep as it kneaded my shoulder. Gonna try to go to sleep again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

That is such a great layout!! One of my faves from the race.

Monday, February 12, 2007 11:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm so proud of you. I loved that layout.

I'm testing my google account stuff. grrrrrr.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home