Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwch!

I have a sore shoulder. And it's not something a ten-second massage from my husband could fix. Tylenol can't touch it and it hurts to turn my head or move my arm a certain way. Hope it feels better tomorrow.

On a happier note, Desperate Housewives was AWESOME. I just finished watching it. Cooper went to sleep right at the beginning and I think Carter knows enough to keep it down to a dull roar when Mommy's favourite show is on. heehee.

Yesterday we went to Cindy's for a fabulous turkey dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, mashed turnips, asparagus & hollandaise sauce, and homemade creampuffs for dessert. OMG they were goooooooooood. It was all good. Mom and Dad went too. We had a good visit.

We came home and I was in bed by nine-thirty. I hate that I've been requiring so much sleep lately. I can't even stay up late on a weekend!

Almost needless to say, I didn't go to church this morning. Chris went to help my Dad fix his cigarette lighter hookup for his new Sirius radio. Cooper went down for a nap around eleven and I was already ready to sleep again. Crikey. When Chris came home I did take a nap for awhile.

Chris went icefishing this afternoon. It's still deadly cold here but he was in an ice-shack with a propane heater so it wasn't too bad except his feet got a bit cold. He brought home a little fishy. I mean little. But Carter was THRILLLLLLLLLED. He's still asking to see his fish. Cute.

We had Angie's creamy chicken enchiladas for supper. Yum as per usual. And that brings me back to just having watched my favourite show. I might stay up for awhile but not for long. I did this scrapbook page of Carter and had fun with it. You can click on the image to enlarge it and see the credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Glad you had a nice weekend and hope the sleep and shoulder issues improve soon!

Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Sorry about your shoulder, my dear.

Love the layout. I left you some praise (I know you crave that) at BSD and at Miss Mint's place. I still can't believe I saw it, and didn't recognize Carter!

I hope I find you tomorrow night. Our weekend was wild--but awesome.

Happy Monday - it's already Monday here!

Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home