Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whoa, It's a Date!

Well, the ball is definitely rolling now!

Mom will be transported to Winnipeg tomorrow, and once we find out when surgery will be, Cindy and I will go too. Dad will of course travel right away as soon as they get ready to load Mom up on the plane.

They'll prep her for surgery there, including any possible transfusions or further immunizations she might need. I'm so thankful for all the prayers from everyone; it's definitely helped get us to this point where Mom is getting some much-needed help. It's also helped relieve her in the pain department; she's been feeling some relief these past few days so now it's a matter of anxiety over the next few days.

After work I brought the boys with me to see Mom and bring her some stuff, and tonight I ran a few errands to pick up some odds and ends for her and get a couple things for her from home. I went to see her and packed her bag with all her jammies and slippers, undies etc. that she will need for this trip. If she needs anything else, we'll get it when we get there.

I'll post updates whenever I can; this is one of those times when a laptop would come in handy for me! If anyone feels like buying me one I'd like at least a seventeen-inch one with the latest version of PhotoShop pre-loaded! hahahhahaaaaaaaa. Good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Thanks so much for keeping everyone posted on this. We are praying. God is good. Keep trusting.....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home